Friday afternoon update – most people are probably waiting till 5pm to run out the door for the weekend, and here I am updating my blog w/ my latest WIP pics! Sorry for the late update, but better late than never. Here we go…
I should note that I also went over some of the colors 2x to make sure they are filled in and bright. That’s how I roll!
I finally got my favorite masking tape in and started to mask out the black background areas – this is to just make the lines nice and straight. I masked out 2x for each line – 2 tapes to make the white lines, then 2x more for the black areas:
This is a very tedious process, which I honestly hate sometimes. I feel I can probably just free marker it in, but being the picky guy I am, feel it’s not good enough. ARGH!
So this is my progress for these past few days! I hope you enjoyed this session! Almost done w/ this custom! I don’t know how some of the other artists out there get customs done so fast, but guess mine is just a tedious and long process! Hope you enjoyed this session, more next time!